Connecting state and local government leaders
Read stories about how good and important ideas have been implemented in state and local governments around the United States.
PITTSBURGH — It’s been a long road for Route Fifty’s Navigator Awards program since it launched this spring. Wednesday night at an event at the Heinz History Center, I helped the Route Fifty team honor our 50 finalists and announce the 10 winners across five categories.
We’ve packaged the profiles of the winning finalists into a new ebook, which is ready for download. Here’s who won ...
Government Allies and Cross-Sector Partners
- Timothy Elliott, Richard Paris, Joseph Finn and Russell Osgood, Firefighter Cancer Support Network’s Boston Cancer Prevention Pilot Program
- Derek Eder and Christopher Whitaker, Chicago Hack Night
Agency and Department Leadership
- Jean Ann Lawson, Chief Performance Officer, Kansas City, Mo.
- Brian W. Ness, Director, Idaho Transportation Department
State and Local Executive Leadership
- City Manager Harry Black and Team, City of Cincinnati
- Gov. Mark Dayton and Lt. Gov. Tina Smith, State of Minnesota
- Ed Blayney, Innovation Project Manager, Louisville Metro Government
- Nathan Rix, Senior Policy Analyst, Oregon Liquor Control Commission
Data and IT Innovators
- Diane Pappas, CEO Strategic Planning and Digital Innovations, L.A. Unified School District
- Tyler Kleykamp, Chief Data Officer, State of Connecticut