Connecting state and local government leaders
Finalists 21-30 feature individuals and teams in executive-level leadership in state and local governments.
What’s coming up next for Route Fifty’s Navigator Awards program? Our individual and team finalists in the Executive Leadership category.
Stay tuned this week as we roll out profiles on the 10 finalists from state and local governments across the United States, including governors, mayors, city managers, county administrators and other executive-level leadership who have helped implement good ideas.
Links to the finalists will be appearing in this space in the next few days.
- Lance Hedquist, City Administrator, South Sioux City, Neb.
- Deborah Collins, Deputy County Administrator, Essex County, N.J.
- Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black and Team
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and Team
- Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto and Team
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton and Lt. Gov. Tina Smith
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown
- Buffalo Mayor Byron W. Brown and Team
- Joshua Schoemann, Washington County, Wis., Administrator
- Robert Garcia, Mayor of Long Beach, Calif.
After the Executive Leadership finalists are announced, we’ll be rolling out the remaining 20 finalists from the final two categories, Next Generation and IT and Data Innovators in the coming weeks and announce 10 Navigator Award winners at an event in Pittsburgh in mid-November. (Stay tuned for details.)
Michael Grass is Executive Editor of Government Executive’s Route Fifty and is based in Seattle.